[organized] thoughts.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Idea #13: Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate

So I found this recipe on Home and Hearth and thought it was worth a share. I don't know about you but nothing quite gets me excited for fall like pumpkins. Anything pumpkin and my ears start to perk up and I'm intrigued.

So it's not surprising that as I fumble along through pinterest (yes, a guilty pleasure), I'm stopping and pinning everything pumpkin. I even made a board called "pumpkin"...

Enough about pinterest..

This recipe looks delightful and it surprisingly doesn't even look that bad for you (can you say a guilt-free dessert/beverage?!) I even wonder, to make it a little more guilt free if you tried it with dark chocolate instead of white.

Let me know if you give it a try! I'll most likely be making one this weekend :o)


from Home and Hearth

No comments: