[organized] thoughts.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall is Here!

I don't know about you, but fall is exciting to me. It's such a wonderful time to reflect on God's beautiful creation as the seasons change and a variety of colors spread across the landscape. The air starts to get a little crisper and if you live in the Northwest, it starts to rain more frequently. I don't know about you, but I love the smell of rain-- and the sound is so relaxing.


2678100552_ORIG.jpeg
via Verizon Mobile

It's also that time of year when you reach for your warm beverage and hold it close (if you've never done this, you really need to try it. It makes your warm beverage that much better). Chai lattes, pumpkin spice, hot cocoa.. yum!

Let me know what your fall favorites are!

Also, if you're feeling the fall check out this blog called OneYoungLove. She has a special fall give-away!!!

Happy Fall <3

No comments: