[organized] thoughts.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Weekend of Events

So tomorrow, bright and early I will be making the long trek from Salem to Idaho for my brother's graduation! I am very excited to be apart of this very exciting milestone in his life and get to spend some family time.. even for a brief weekend.

Goal for the long drive: Work on my crochet scarf that I have been working on for the last 2 years.. yes, WAY too long. The goal is to get it even closer to completion so that come fall I can actually wear it :o) It is a very fun fall orange color. I'll share pictures at the end of the weekend.

For those of you sticking around the Portland/Salem area and looking for something exciting to do, you should check out Oregon Trail Rally! The first day is at the Portland International Raceway this Friday starting at 6 pm! It is something exciting that I'm sure you will not want to miss! Saturday and Sunday will be in The Dalles and have designated spectator sections. Hope some of you can make it!

http://rally-america.com/events/2012/OREGON/
http://oregontrailrally.com/

No comments: