[organized] thoughts.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My new throw :o)

So its been awhile.. a long while since I've made a post. The big project that I have been working on lately is a quilt designed by Terri Staats at Sweet Treasures Quilt Patterns. It is an awesome beginners quilt that teaches you some of the basics of quilting (and sewing). She has other awesome patterns too that are for all the crafty folks out there (and if you're in the Salem, Oregon area she even teaches classes).

With that said, I was going to attach a picture to show you but my camera isnt wanting to cooperate right now. In the next week I will post you a picture of my almost completed quilt. It will go wonderfully on my bed as an accent blanket :o)

For all you adventureous crafters out there, you should give the art of quilting a try. It's pretty fun!

No comments: