[organized] thoughts.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Idea #10: E-reader Sleeve!

So this last Christmas, I got a Nook Simple Touch as a present. I was so very excited about it (and am still excited about it) but I wanted to make sure I had a super cute cover for it. I looked online at pre-made ones and none of them were super exciting or said "This is Lindsay". Being the crafty one, I decided to look for the perfect pattern and fabric!

Almost 8 months later... still no e-reader sleeve or cover :(.

This last weekend, however, I took the Sleep in Your Own Bed Retreat with Sweet Treasures which meant that I would need a pattern. It was time to get serious and find a pattern! Looking through pinterest (one of the greatest inspirational sites ever-- also EXTREMELY addicting) I found this pattern from Birdiful Stitches! It was relatively easy to follow and I got the whole project done in one day!

Here's the finished product:

2627902550_ORIG.jpeg 2627902031_ORIG.jpeg

I hope you feel inspired for your next project!

No comments: